About the client
Our project revolutionises how those affected by a cancer diagnosis are supported and how they interact with their healthcare team to ensure better outcomes at reduced costs.
You're a Senior Full Stack Engineer who wants to build high-quality user-centric applications with experience of shipping code at high cadence. You're very confident with our technology and modern development practices. You have a deep knowledge of best practice in developing for the web.
You’ll be equally at home building pipelines and deployment, wrangling API’s and data, and building beautiful, intuitive customer facing web apps as an unstoppable delivery machine.
- Node.js / TS
- APIs (Preferably graphQL)
- Unit and integration testing
- Git skills
- DB (Preferably MySQL)
- Working closely with the R&D Lead and other engineers to develop our Digital Cancer Care App and the Careology Professional remote patient monitoring solution.
- Architecting solutions and coding them
- Pair programming
- Code Reviews
- Attending scrum meetings
- Bi weekly sprints
- Showcasing your work on Company Demos
What we love about Innovecs
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Performance-based compensation reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Commute assistance
- Office massages, personal wellness consultant
- English classes provided by native speakers
- Partially or fully reimbursed educational training and conferences
- Referral program
- Team building and a fun and inviting environment that gives you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code