ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a leading advertising technology company. As one of Israel's most valuable private technology companies, we work with the world’s biggest app developers, telecoms, carriers, and major brands.
What's the product?
The product helps people set up their new Android phones by recommending relevant apps and letting them install them right in the beginning. The journey then continues with smart notifications which recommend relevant content and services to users. Our product has been integrated on around 130M devices so far.
- Strong knowledge in Node.js (streams, ORMs, Unit testing, logs, documentation)
- Experience with React.js (Redux, context, hooks)
- Working knowledge of databases (MySQL, MemSQL, Redis)
- Basic application security knowledge (CSRF, SQL injections, XSS, JWT, etc.)
- Strong awareness of microservice architectures
- Understanding of client-server architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent written and verbal English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, Graylog, Mixpanel)
- Experience with AWS services (Cognito, S3, Dynamo, SNS)
- Participation in hackathons, open-source projects, educational community
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.