About the client
The platform is the category leader in transforming traditional video into video that is dynamic and intelligent - revolutionizing the ways organizations communicate with their audiences. Utilizing a proprietary AI technology activates static video assets by extracting and surfacing the data within video - instantly turning dormant video libraries into dynamic content that can be immediately discovered, searched, measured and merchandised. The platform is a singular, centralized solution for all of your video management, distribution, analytics and monetization needs.
Our QA Automation team is growing. Help us strengthen the team.
You will write automation tests to our complex system, including multiple services and UI,running on Linux in AWS, using SQL and NoSQL DBs, and multiple Amazon services.
- Automation Framework development, improvement and maintenance
- Identifying new automation tests scope based on User Stories and feature documentation
- Providing priority suggestions on personal automation tasks
- Test results analysis, troubleshooting and defect reporting
- CI/CD development and maintenance
- Providing solution coverage analysis
- Conducting load and performance testing
- Managing and monitoring the defects
- Participation in the end-to-end software development life cycle
- At least 3+ years of experience in QA automation, minimum 2 years with Java stack
- Knowledge of Java 8+ features
- BE and FE automation methods and practices knowledge
- Experience in Unix/Linux
- Experience in Selenium (Java)
- AWS knowledge
- Experience in Load/Performance testing, Jmeter
- Experience in testing microservices and knowledge of applied libraries and tools: Rest Assured, Postman, SoapUI, Fiddler, etc.
- Understanding of multi-layer automation frameworks,
experience in creating and developing BDD frameworks:
- Experience with Agile development practices
· Quick learner and good interpersonal skills
· B.Sc. in Information System/Computer science/Software Engineering – Advantage
Will be a plus
- Other programming languages – advantage
- Rest API, Cucumber, JBehave, Jira, etc – advantage
- Working with development tools and CI/CD automation tools - Advantage
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.