We are looking for a Senior Game Designer to join our game project.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Game Designer, including monetization design and data analytics;
- Excellent understanding of video game industry, mobile game market, monetization strategies and solutions over it;
- Experience in design physics-based games, multiplayer features, game modes design;
- Ability to plan and drive actionable insights due to launched strategy, product needs, and user feedback;
- Ability to quickly grasp product features and analytic reports, translating those into specific deliverables like use cases and marketing materials;
- Experience in financial model building with specific focus on gaming product development;
- Excellent understanding of acquisition, retention, and monetization concepts;
- Extensive experience in writing clear and structured GDDs, specifications;
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Design game products from scratch or improve existing products working over new games mechanics, monetization and retention functionalities;
- Investigate and propose monetization opportunities, conduct competitor research, user research, and in-depth analyses to drive strategic recommendations;
- Collaborate with the Product Owner, Development teams and related stakeholders to drive retention and monetization strategies, increase efficiency and revenue, develop promotional strategies, identify opportunities, and provide monetization reporting;
- Monitor trends and benchmarks to set monetization best practices, provide reports to identify and predict trends;
- Define KPIs related to monetization;
- Set pricing strategy, monitor in-game economics and modify pricing based on results;
- Organize, analyze, and contextualize feedback from players; identify key issues, create strategy to solve them with relevant teams;
- Drive and manage advertising and revenue optimization in mobile games;
- Collaborate closely with a technical team to improve market-sensitive product features or environment;
- Plan, create and implement regular events and strategies to drive growth in business KPIs.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
About the Client
Innovecs Games is a part of Innovecs, digital transformation tech company, specializing in game development. Our teams are versed in building casual, midcore games, as well as social casino solutions.
What makes the project stand out:
- The department includes 200+ game development specialists, including engineers, designers, artists, animators, testers, DevOps, and other on-demand professionals;
- Our developers live games: we even have a small gaming community among our employees; they play CS:GO! and in 2021 won our local Boosta Business League;
- Work is not the limit for our people: they always participate in live code sessions and share knowledge at original workshops;
- Innovecs Games has strong cloud expertise backed by the AWS Select Consulting Partner status.
What will you get
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!