Are you up to the new challenge? Then check out this posting as the well-established and dynamic company searches for their new IT expert. If you are a Java developer, are interested in the process management and load balancing system development, and feel like joining a solid flourishing team – you’ve come to the right place!
WHO WE ARE
- Gurus of outsourcing and outstaffing, and this isn`t only our self-assessment!
- Recognized leader belonging to the tops of different professional rankings like DOU`s 800-1500,TOP 100 Global Outsourcing & Custom Software Development Companies.
- Fast-growing company that had 212% growth over the last 3 years.
- Pros that don't compromise either on the service quality or on the amazing team atmosphere.
YOUR FUTURE CREW
Our company has grown a lot over the years and it develops dynamically on a daily basis. Nowadays, we are in search of a Senior Java Engineer to contribute to our process management and load balancing system development.
They are exceptional both in writing codes (and being Java pros) as well as creating an amazing work atmosphere. Even if home office is your religion, they`ll turn your mindset upside down. Always ready to support, easy-going, and sociable – it's all about your prospective team. So if you find those traits important – then grab your chance and apply for this post!
GREAT IF YOU HAVE
- 4+ years experience designing, architecting, and developing custom Java software solutions
- Ability to understand the big picture, understand risks and communicate it to team/relevant stakeholders
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience working with Java Concurrency and Multithreading.
- Implementing solutions for concurrent environments
- Have Experience with Services Oriented Architecture and RESTful services development using Spring
- Have Experience with Hibernate ORM
- Understanding of Data Partitioning and Replication (memory replication between cluster servers), e.g. Redis.
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the SDLC
- Ability to work in an Agile environment (experience with JIRA is an advantage)
- Strong command of the English language (speaking, reading, writing)
YOUR ROLE FEATURES
- Contribute to all phases of the development life-cycle, including requirements elicitation, design, coding, unit testing, and deployment.
- Create code based on functional design specifications and negotiation results.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Perform a variety of complex and intricate assignments
- Utilize tools, technology, and various methodologies to create functional and intuitive solutions for desired projects
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Might provide consultation on complicated solutions and is deemed to be a top-notch specialist.
YOU’LL GET THE FOLLOWING PERKS
- Access to a 24/7 gym, personal coach, different sporting opportunities. You can pick your favorite one among yoga, cycling, jogging, kicker, or much more
- Medical care coverage
- Free classic and Thai massages in the office
- Esports community and tournaments, how without them?
- Access to our Lounge zone, to relax and get inspiration for the next code
- Wellness program
- Amazing team building and corporate events.
- English classes and a speaking club with the native speakers: endorse your English in 1,2,3!
- A wide range of cool opportunities for professional and personal growth.