ABOUT THE POSITION
We’re looking for a Business Analyst who will become an influential role in our company. We’re working on various projects and pre-sales in Supply Chain and Logistics, Healthcare, Fintech and other domains. Join our enthusiastic and inspired team. Let’s make creative together!
- Participate in pre-sales and discovery activities. Lead business-oriented sessions with client.
- Identify and manage kay stakeholders.
- Outline and prioritize project based on client interview and document analysis. Cooperate with UX/UI designer in requirements engineering and solution prototyping.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance Analysts to perform acceptance testing on features prior to release.
- Present user stories and other artifacts to development team.
- Participate in Agile development meetings such as daily standups and sprint planning and assist the team with clarification when needed.
- Experience 3+ years of work as a Business Analyst on enterprise or product development projects.
- Supply Chain, Fintech or Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile processes.
- Ability to quickly get acquainted with new domains, clients, markets and products.
- Focus on business problem and its solution first.
- Knowledge of UML or other formal languages at a basic level. Must be able to write crisp, clear documents and use visuals whenever necessary (ERD, DFD, Use case, state, flow diagrams etc.).
- Proficient user story writing and prioritization are a must.
- Ability to break down complex ideas into technical documents that are readable by engineers.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in multicultural environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Presentation skills and consulting mindset.
- Helicopter view.
- Attention to details.
- Positive and open-minded attitude.
- Team collaboration.
- Ability to get things done.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.