By joining our family you’ll be joining some of the best product owners, delivery managers and tech teams in the industry, helping us to build and deliver from scratch a platform to serve millions of clients around the world.
This would be once in a lifetime opportunity to potentially influence and help design the future standards of the Gaming and Sport-betting industry worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Lead DBA to join our growing Data department helping us taking ownership over our various databases, their health, optimization cycles, Monitoring, and future strategic evolution.
The work will require constant communication with the different R&D and Infra departments, making sure that the work is prioritized properly executed.
About the client
Our client is is a spin-off start-up within the field of Sports Betting and Gaming.They have more than 15 years of experience in this field, 100’s of operators, 1000’s of partnerships and millions of daily players – they’ve decided to take their knowledge, experience, and passion to the next level by building a platform from scratch.
- Drive the improvement of the infrastructure of the databases at by architecting, maintaining, and engineering database solutions
- Monitoring Database resources and general health
- Work as a member of the cross-platform Database Services team
- Carry timely maintenance and configuration update to our DBs
- 6+ years in a DBA or data engineering role
- 3+ years experience with Postgresql (specifically), preferably version 11
- Rich hands-on database performance tuning and optimization
- Hands-on experience with PGbouncer configuration and optimization
- Hands-on experience with Cloud providers (GCP, AWS, Azure) – advantage
- General hands-on experience with other SQL/NoSQL DBs – advantage
- Experience with common monitoring and observability tools (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana
- Scripting and task automation (Bash, Python, Git)
- High level of English (Read, Write, Speak) - mandatory
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.