ABOUT THE CLIENT
The position is open for the well-known American company in supply chain logistics.
This company contributes to shippers, carriers, logistics service providers and technology providers with the right LTL transportation data, technology, and expertise.
It helps truck loads to arrive quicker and make people in logistics less stressed.
You can apply your code writing skills to create data-centric solutions for LTL transportation.
- Full lifecycle application development;
- Designing, coding and debugging applications;
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis;
- Support, maintain and document software functionality;
- Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work;
- Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements;
- Work with QA team in preparing test cases, plans and procedures;
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation;
- Work with other Engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines;
- Attend team meetings to communicate project status and discuss about new ideas and any issues;
- Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and productivity;
- Technical interviewing and assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience;
- 4+ years’ experience working on Java projects;
- 2+ years’ experience with Service-oriented architecture;
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in the SDLC;
- Project experience working with Eclipse, SVN, Spring Framework, Maven and Junit.
WILL BE A PLUS
- Knowledge of Selenium;
- Knowledge of back-end DBs including relational and non-relational;
- Knowledge of test-driven development techniques;
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies;
- Knowledge of supply chain logistics.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral Program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.