ABOUT THE CLIENT
New mobile studio that will focus on publishing and developing ad-based games. By extending the services it offers developers, and becoming more deeply involved in creating and launching games, IronSource said it will also be able to add more value to all game developers already utilizing their platform. Of course, the downside is that the company will now compete with its customers. Join our enthusiastic and inspired team. Let’s make creative together!
- We are looking for a responsible person to work closely with the development team and the product.
- This person will manual QA our web applications and make sure that the client and server tasks work as expected.
- He or she will also be responsible for making regression tests before feature release and will be able to set high standards for feature acceptance.
- 3+ years of manual testing web applications
- Working in Agile methodology and release cycles.
- Experience with JIRA & Confluence
- Maintaining and creating new testing documentation
- Good English, able to express himself on any business issue
- Team player
WILL BE A PLUS
- Solid experience with relational databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Automation testing experience
- Knowledge in any programming language
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.