ABOUT THE CLIENT
We're new mobile studio that will focus on publishing and developing ad-based games. By extending the services it offers developers, and becoming more deeply involved in creating and launching games, IronSource said it will also be able to add more value to all game developers already utilizing their platform. Of course, the downside is that the company will now compete with its customers. Join our enthusiastic and inspired team. Let’s make creative together!
- Build video creatives to help our User Acquisition team to drive millions of users all around the world.
- Conduct mobile game market research and trends, benchmark competitors
- Partners effectively with our creative team and across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Drive a test-and-learn culture to the team.
- A creative who has the passion to deliver game changing design.
- Valuable contributor to the team.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe After Effect
- You have a creative mindset to create innovative content.
- You are passionate about social networks and gaming and you regularly use TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat and play trending mobile games.
- You have a passion for new knowledge, highly motivated to learn.
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a creative problem solver, multi-tasker and risk-taker.
- You have the ability to change directions quickly based on team needs.
- Bonus Points: knowledge of Unity Hub
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.