About the client
Our client revolutionises how those affected by a cancer diagnosis are supported and how they interact with their healthcare team to ensure better outcomes at reduced costs.
- Design, code and debug core platform components;
- Develop and implement new features;
- Optimize the technical solutions;
- Maintain and enhance existing product code;
- Manage members from back-end team;
- Collaborate with other team members to review tasks in a timely manner.
- 3+ years of experience with React, Redux, Redux Observable;
- Experience with unit testing (Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Enzyme etc);
- Experience with Recompose, Redux Offline, React Toolbox, Rxjs, Lodash;
- Knowledge of development tools (Webpack, Sass, Babel, Post css);
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and understanding of responsive design (Atlaskit and Material design is a plus);
- Experience with SPAs;
- Strong Intermediate level of English.
What we love about Innovecs
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team buildings and a lot of fun to take a break and relax.