We are looking for a Scrum Master for our Kyiv team. You will have the opportunity to shape the Agile culture across the project, coming up with innovative ways to meet challenges head-on as we scale.
About the Client
Our client is disrupting the transportation industry with technology solutions that bring much-needed visibility and efficiency to the market. Our solutions create cost savings and productivity gains for Carriers, Brokers and their Shippers across North America - while reducing the carbon footprint of this diesel-heavy industry. The engineering team is committed to agile value delivery and solid engineering principles and continuously improving our craft.
- Hit the ground running with your 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Certified Scrum Master. You will shape the Scrum culture by running all squad ceremonies and ensuring burn-downs and key metrics are healthy
- Deliver value to our customers quickly as you collaborate with the Product team on creating beautiful and shippable features in the form of user stories
- Focus on velocity and increasing the performance and predictability of your team
- Use your organizational wizardry to manage the product backlog making sure your squad always knows what’s next and can focus on building features that delight our customers
- Guide developers to grow in their career and performance. Help with making existing products the best in the industry and support the creation and migration to a new application architecture
- Be the first to see roadblocks and tackle the challenge head-on by proactively monitoring proposed scope and prioritization changes
- Build relationships with C-level, VP and Directors as you prepare project reports for key stakeholders to provide updates on activities, deliverables, significant changes, risks and mitigation strategies
- Be on the ground floor of developing policy to optimize development process and create project management best practices. We are growing and you will have a huge opportunity to shape the process that sets us up for this next big growth phase.
Will be a plus
- Experience in creating your own workshops
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences
- Referral program
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.