About the Client
The Client offers a range of effective ad-types and tools that do not disrupt the user’s in-app experience. Our product provides in-depth install analytics that offers insight into users’ preferences regarding the different offers and enabling app developers to determine the most appropriate ad-type and placement for their users and strike the right balance between maximizing income and user loyalty.
- The Technical Support Specialist is expected to be an expert of all our supported products, understand them in-depth and take ownership of issues raised by customers, as well as by internal teams;
- You will research, resolve and provide technical solutions, using different diagnostic and analysis tools, provide high-level technical support to our customers, and work closely with the company’s development and business teams;
- Investigate technical issues, identifying potential causes and solutions;
- Give quick and accurate service to our customers;
- Prioritize and manage multiple issues from customers on our products and platform;
- Work closely and Build relationships with R&D and Product Management teams, provide feedback on the product functionality and clarify the product behavior.
- 1+ years of experience in a tech-oriented position (Technical support, QA, etc.);
- Knowledge of SQL, Excel and data analysis experience;
- Experience at least with one or more of the following tools: Kibana, Charles Proxy / WireShark, Postman;
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, the ability to understand and troubleshoot system and applications flows, dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause;
- Independent and self-learner, with high personal accountability, and a positive and professional attitude;
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure;
- High level of English – both written and verbal communication skills.
Will be a plus
- Familiarity with integrated development environment – Xcode, Android Studio, Unity3D;
- Basic knowledge with Java / Objective C / C#;
- Bachelor’s degree technical or scientific field (Industrial Engineering/ Biology/ Physics/ Computer Science etc.).
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.