We are looking for a Senior Manual QA who is passionate about technology, self-development and testing scalable large-scale SAAS applications.
- At least 5 years of experience in software testing or relevant professional background.
- Experience in working in the field of financial trading.
- Experience in testing SAAS applications.
- Experience in testing microservices, Kubernetes, Kafka, RDS, Grafana.
- Experience in API testing- Swagger, Postman.
- Experience with Grafana, PGAdmin, Auth0 tools.
- Experience with Websocket and FIX protocol.
- Experience in Integration testing.
- Experience with QA methodology (BDD, TDD, STD, STP).
- Ability to understand complex features and test them on the fundamental level.
- Experience writing SQL queries and investigating application logs and data.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development process - Advantage.
- Knowledge of automation development or similar skills (Java/Cucumber) - Advantage.
- At least Upper-intermediate Verbal and Written English Skills required.
The product developed in a microservices approach, API-based multi-tenant service, consuming real-time Kafka events, making sure that the data has been aligned between Admin and Exchange platform, providing a possibility for a user to conveniently read and modify data that is required in Exchange with providing real-time updates.
- Test current products and identify deficiencies.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Oversee continuous improvement projects.
- Collect quality data.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Fintech company based in Tel Aviv and Central London, providing a disruptive cloud and SaaS-based solution to exchanges, marketplaces, and other financial institutions.
WHAT MAKES THE PROJECT STAND OUT
- Our services are asset class agnostic and we cover traditional markets as well as crypto and digitized assets.
- Our team does not have hierarchy. Instead, we believe in teamwork and having strong collaboration inside the team. When needed the team can formed to smaller groups around specific goals. In general, everyone is involved in everything, not having silos of knowledge and better diversity and interest in work.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package.
- Modern hardware setup.
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program.
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events.
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX.
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers.
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program.
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance.
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays.
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as sports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc..
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills.
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!