We're looking for an Advanced Software Engineer - .Net/C# to join our transportation industry project.
- 5+ years of professional experience building advanced web apps;
- Expert knowledge of .NET with experience with ASP.NET Core;
- Experience working with .NET-based ORMs (Entity Framework Core, Entity Framework 6.2, NHibernate, etc.);
- Experience working with relational, document style, columnar, and key/value datastores;
- Experience working with cloud services (Docker containers, kubernetes, etc.);
- Strong understanding and working experience of foundational concepts including object-oriented programming, domain-driven design, polyglot persistence, event-driven systems, and microservices;
- Experience working as part of agile scrum teams;
- Good communication skills and highly curious;
- Self-motivated and disciplined;
- Bachelor of Engineering, master's preferred.
- As an advanced engineer, your experience is important to the team's success;
- Designing and building elegant and modern services and web applications in close collaboration with other teammates and product management;
- Collaborating closely with your team to drive positive technical changes to the product;
- Delivering working software as part of cross-functional agile teams;
- Participate in agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client is disrupting the transportation industry with technology solutions that bring much-needed visibility and efficiency to the $700B market. Our solutions create cost savings and productivity gains for Carriers, Brokers and their Shippers across North America - while reducing the carbon footprint of this diesel-heavy industry.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!