About the client
This is a dream opportunity for open minded developers who will get to work with our client who is a global e-commerce company operating a multilingual site in more than 140 countries with millions of customers who can adapt their shopping experience to their local preferences. They bring fashion and technology together with iconic brand and smart operations to create great value for their customers. They invest in each and every customer’s experience. Like our client we strongly believe in putting people first – our customers, our teams, our partners.
If you are familiar with modern languages like Rust, Go lang, elixir, kotlin, clojure, then this is ideal for you, we are not so much interested in traditional languages such as java, c++, c, .net.
You will work with a highly autonomous team in a non-hierarchical environment and get to work on modern programming languages and technologies. You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality and reliable software for customers as early as possible. You'll get to create large-scale distributed systems out of micro-services and micro-frontend.
- Strong computer science skills.
- Passionate about technology and self-learning.
- Passionate about problem-solving.
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies and paradigms
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code using test-driven design and acceptance test-driven design.
- Understanding reliable software delivery processes.
- Experience in Linux.
- Understanding of distributed systems.
- Conversational English
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.