About the product
The platform continuously identifies full application inventory including web assets, services and full application map and dependencies, enriched with owner, tech and historical data.
In addition, product monitors abnormal behavior security and non-security insights, based on continuously tracking user activity and repository changes.
Also allows you to anticipate security issues ahead of the security team to avoid future unplanned maintenance tasks. On top of that, you can orchestrate and unbiasedly evaluate Application Security Tools that are running in the organization repository.
- Design an architecture to support complex data pipelines and high-scale business logic
- Design an architecture to support complex query language
- Model flexible data entities
- Build and maintain RESTful APIs
- At least 5 years of experience in web application development
- Advanced experience with TypeScript/NodeJS
- Advanced experience with MongoDB
- Advanced experience with Message Bus/Queue technologies
- At least 3 years of experience in architecture design to support advanced data pipelines
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.