We are looking for a Global Head of Talent Acquisition who is both hands-on, and strategic, to design and lead the talent acquisition strategy across our global offices.
You will work in collaboration with the other HR teams and hiring managers from across the business and report to our Chief Operation Officer. The main task to ensure successful execution of resource strategies and delivering the qualified specialists.
Our Talent Acquisition department is currently a team of 30 people from Ukraine, Georgia, Hungary and Poland.
This is full-time job with remote or hybrid type of work.
- Oversee the full cycle recruiting process across all departments and geographic locations.
- Develop and implement global Talent Acquisition strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Monitor, evaluate and report using robust metrics to identify areas of improvement across Talent Acquisition strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Support hiring managers to develop a strong understanding of effective recruitment practices and processes and how to deliver a positive candidate experience.
- Guide, coach and develop the Talent Acquisition team.
- Build the system of performance monitoring, including Key points in building the hiring process; Main metrics for sourcing stage; Main metrics for recruitment stage; Team performance: SLA, ratios, etc.
- Analyze and Develop Promotion activity: where, attraction cycle; managing the funnel in regions: Europe, CEE, US, Latam, main differences and impact on SLA
- Analyze and implement the Tools for tech interviews
- At least 7 years of professional Recruitment/Talent Acquisition experience
- Experience of working in an international IT company is a must.
- At least 2 years of leadership experience and experience managing a team of 20+ people
- Familiarity with a variety of ATS systems, and technologically agile, experience with Greenhouse ATS will be plus
- Hands-on experience implementing recruitment initiatives
- Strong service orientation with great attention to detail.
- Self-starter, proactive attitude with a global mindset.
- Very organized, stress resistant, able to juggle high volume recruitment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results and outcome-oriented.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package.
- Modern hardware setup.
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program.
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events.
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX.
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers.
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program.
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance.
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays.
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as sports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc..
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills.
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
- Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!