We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client is Israel’s largest and leading company supplying advanced technological HR management solutions. The company offers a comprehensive proven range of management and organizational data exploring tools, including payroll systems, human resources systems, attendance systems and pension savings systems.
- 3+ years of experience in functional or business analysis;
- Understanding of SDLC and agile development processes;
- Experience in creating wireframes;
- Experience with BPMN and other process notations;
- Ability to translate business requirements to functional requirements;
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving mindset, and attention to details;
- Ability to work in an Agile environment: epic, user story, use case;
- Ability to represent a workflow or process with the diagrams;
- Knowledge of UML;
- Technical background (will be a plus) and mindset
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher;
- Speaking Hebrew.
- Analyzing clients’ business requirements and workflow;
- Processing documents, interviews, workshops;
- Engaging with clients to reveal their needs and requirements to craft a vision for the future solution;
- Risk management and estimating the size of the possible solutions and their changes;
- Develop a strong vision, assess gaps, and propose improvements for the projects;
- Communicate with developers helping them understand the projects’ requirements and the best way to achieve them;
- Specify requirements in SRS, process diagrams, wireframes, and clickable prototypes
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.c
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!