We are looking for an outstanding and passionate Middle Motion/Graphic Designer to join our AdTech project.
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic/motion designer (Marketing experience is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Design
- Strong motion design skills and proven ability to use a variety of softwares:
After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, (Cinema 4D/Blender is a huge plus)
- In-depth understanding of typography, image-making, color and composition, being able to create a compelling and consistent visual experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle between multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Strong communication skills, collaborate with teammates and work independently.
- Passionate about mobile games
- Familiarity with Unity a huge Plus
- Strong eyes for Game Details, Gameplay, Controls, Aesthetics, UI etc.
- English level - Intermediate and higher
- Creating interactive mobile ads for leading advertisers in the mobile app economy.(Gaming & Apps)
- Creating short advertising videos and banners.
- Taking part in concept brainstorming, working on complex projects with other team members and having fun.
- Taking part in workshops and lectures, help the team expand our knowledge base and creative tools
- Analyze mobile game mechanics and market trends.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests.
Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The product is building the leading growth engine for mobile games. Just like game developers use a game engine to build their games, they’d use our ‘growth engine’ to grow their games and get them on the top of the charts.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!