ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client is the leading company in Israel supplying advanced technological HR management solutions. The company offers a comprehensive proven range of management and organizational data exploring tools, including payroll systems, human resources systems, attendance systems and pension savings systems.
- Analyzing clients’ business requirements and workflow;
- Processing documents, interviews, workshops;
- Develop a strong vision, assess gaps, and propose improvements for the projects;
- Engaging with clients to reveal their needs and requirements to craft a vision for the future solution;
- Risk management and estimating the size of the possible solutions and their changes;
- Communicate with developers helping them understand the projects’ requirements and the best way to achieve them;
- Specify requirements in SRS, process diagrams, wireframes, and clickable prototypes.
- 2+ years of experience in functional or business analysis;
- Understanding of SDLC and agile development processes;
- Experience in creating wireframes;
- Experience with BPMN and other process notations;
- Ability to translate business requirements to functional requirements;
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving mindset, attention to details;
- Ability to work in an Agile environment: epic, user story, use case;
- Ability to represent a workflow or process with the diagrams;
- Knowledge of UML;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Technical background and mindset - will be a big plus.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral Program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.