We are looking for a Middle Java Developer to join our project!
Our client is a leading company in the supply of advanced technological services and systems for human resources management – payroll systems, human resources systems, attendance systems, pension savings, and more.
The systems allow for full flexibility and operational independence, maximum transparency of information and data, and serve as a tool for the automation of organizational processes while abiding by the law, protecting sensitive information and the organization’s interests.
• 2,5+ years of relevant commercial experience in software development, deep knowledge of Java EE
- Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Security)
- Source control systems;
- Maven, Jenkins;
- Application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere)
- Good understanding and experience in OOP / Patterns
• Would be a plus:
- Oracle DB
- Unix, bash;
- Cloud technologies;
• English – Upper-intermediate
• Hebrew - Speaking
• Analyze requirements and contribute to project development
• Take part in technical architecture and design
• Cover existed and new code with Unit and integration tests
• Perform code review
• Basic server troubleshooting
• Angular JS, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle DB, Jenkins, GitHub
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!