We are looking for a Senior Marketing & PR Communications Manager with a strong employer brand marketing and PR background to join our team in Poland.
Your role will be to develop our employer brand communications in CEE (Poland, Romania, Hungary) with a focus on social media and PR. To do this, you will be involved in building the external communications strategy and work on content plan, channel matrix, and ad material to position us as an employer of choice for software engineering talent mainly in Poland.
- Develop, plan, and execute the company’s social media strategy with messaging related to employer branding
- Create engagement programs and advertising campaigns on social media to continuously evolve our employer brand and communicate with the target audience
- Produce written content for posting across LinkedIn and Facebook in Polish and English
- Manage proactive PR initiatives and channels, building media relations in the business & tech fields and communicating with media representatives to arrange placement of company materials
- Draft creative briefs and work closely with the Design Team to ensure top-notch visual content, offering progressive vision and social media visuals creation expertise
- Develop creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company’s website and identify new recruitment opportunities through social media and mainstream media
- Identify local partners and platforms to help amplify and position our employer brand among Polish tech talent
- Develop and distribute various documentation from social briefs, strategy decks, and content & engagement calendars
- Track and analyze brand awareness metrics to inform and refine strategy and produce regular reports for senior management on ROI
- Collaborate with the Digital Lead, PPC Specialist, and PR Lead to work on social media campaigns' promotion
- Act as an ambassador for the company and brand on LinkedIn
- At least 4 years of experience in social media, employer branding, PR communications, or talent marketing
- 2 years of experience working with tech-related media and platforms as a promotional tool for employer branding. A strong local media network will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of the local tech market
- Proven experience in developing employer brand communications for tech companies – both on social media and through PR activities
- Exceptional writer with proven experience in writing for brand positioning, PR, and marketing/social media
- Strong understanding of social media best practices and the nuances of the LinkedIn channel
- Team player, builder, and positive culture cultivator
- Experience in working on recruitment-related projects will be an asset
- English - Fluent level (Writing and Speaking) and Native (or fluent) Polish
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with a presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package
- Modern hardware setup
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!