We are looking for a Tech Lead/Architect to join our company.
- 8+ years in frontend development;
- 5+ years with React working as TL / Architect;
- Strong knowledge of Architectural patterns, SOLID, OOP, etc;
- Strong knowledge of Typescript, ES6/ES7, CSS, HTML5;
- Excellent knowledge of React engine, architecture, etc;
- Experience working on large React projects and providing architectural decisions;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Awareness of modern approaches, tools, etc in the frontend world;
- Good communication and leadership skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills, proactive position, OOTB thinking, flexibility, and motivation to bring new experiments;
- Strong knowledge of software testing;
- The cleanest and most modern code style;
- Experience (not strong) with Node.js, Angular;
- Experience with Webpack and similar tools;
- Understanding of DevOps tools and CI/CD processes.
- Design and develop architectural approaches;
- Consult development teams;
- Code reviewing;
- Cooperation with other architects in decision making;
- Drive initiatives;
- Create POC and sell the ideas to other members of the team;
- Write code and add improvement.
Innovecs level (Engineering department):
- Consulting other people in the Engineering organization;
- From time to time provide some material to the PR department to be published on social medias;
- Participation in Architect Forum;
- Mentorship and leadership;
- Drive, define and develop new initiatives, and standards of the organization.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. The platform is trusted by many popular companies such as Upwork, Skyscanner, Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
You will be part of a team that will architect highly efficient services, making a scalable, performant and well-tested software solution.
What makes the project stand out :
- 30M+ users trust the Client's platform worldwide;
- Cisco, Dell, Deloitte, TransUnion, Pivotal are their customers;
- The company partners with Slack, Toptal, and Asana;
- Recognized as a Built In Los Angeles "Best Place to Work" for the second year in a row, and as a Built In Austin "Best Place to Work".
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!