We are looking for a Senior Front End Web Developer to join our project a fun & social platform (App, Web) for photographers of all levels
- At least 4 years of experience with Angular (2+) – must.
- At least 2 years of experience with Angular js – must.
- Experience with angular hybrid application - advantage.
- A good understanding of web protocols such as HTTP/s, Websockets etc.
- Excellent design & development skills in HTML5 & SCSS – Must.
- Experience with reactive programming (RxJS).
- Excellent UX intuition and skills.
- Deep understanding of core web development concepts.
- Ability to design and develop high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Ability to own features from envisioning to deploying and collaborating with other developers.
- Self-learner – ability to take on new technologies, research and implement new solutions.
- Team player – be able to work in a fast-paced environment while interacting with other developers.
- Fluent English (Written, Spoken).
- You will be a part of our Frontend Web Team, which is responsible for the development and maintenance of the UI components of web application.
- Design, plan and build new web graphical features from the ground up.
- Be responsible for driving new feature development from inception, design, testing to the eventual release to address business requirements and meet business goals.
- Research and experiment with new technologies, architectures, and standards.
- Improve performance and UX.
- Work in collaboration with product, design, and backend developers.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
- Work in small, agile team to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing product and tools.
- Ensure that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a fun & social platform (App, Web) for photographers of all levels based in Tel Aviv (public company that owns a portfolio of leading digital consumer brands serving 44 million monthly active users across the globe).
We offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a challenging, creative and rewarding environment.
The right candidate will play an influential role in the development team.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package
- Modern hardware setup
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!