We are looking for a Global HR Lead.
- 10+ years of experience in human resources with a focus on HR partnership and HR operations, including leadership experience 1+ year.
- Strong understanding of employment laws and regulations across multiple countries.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing HR programs.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Agile practices knowledge is a plus.
- Project management skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Supervising and leading HR teams (HR Partnership and HR Operations) in several locations.
- Developing team members through individual coaching and counseling.
- Counseling senior leadership about HR-related matters.
- Managing initiatives to improve Employee Experience.
- Overseeing HR operation function (HR reporting, HRIS, personnel movements, labor law, policies, HR data accuracy).
Client-facing role on HR-related questions.
- Own core HR processes such as Onboarding, Performance Management, Policies, Compensation Review, Employee Engagement & Retention, Employee Relations.
- Ensuring HR data integrity; managing HR reporting across multiple countries.
- Setting standards for data entering and processing, ensuring data accuracy in HRIS.
- Maintaining HR processes to have all data compliant to Policies.
- Providing the HR reports to stakeholders.
- Making a benchmark comparison to identify areas for improvements.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- Public speaking club to boost your presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!