We are looking for PE Accountant to join our team, who will have a chance to take full responsibility and grow professionally.
- PE reporting (primary source documents, income books, payment of taxes, reporting)
- Working with the bank in cases of opening accounts, passing currency control, selling currencies, etc
- Resolving issues with the tax inspection (in special cases)
- Acceptance of cases from PE-newcomers/ transfer of cases on terminated PE
- Management PE registration procedure
- Higher or professional education (business accounting, economics, finance)
- 2+ years working experience
- Knowledge of tax and business accounting
- Knowledge of software: Excel, 1C, client-bank,
- Attention to the details, responsibility, courtesy, good time management skills, ability to find a common language, high performance level
- English – basic.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.