We are looking for a brilliant engineer to join our great and growing cyber-engine team in the Ukraine.
In your role you will have a major impact on the quality of our security products. You will work on the core features and architecture.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The client is a leading cyber-security company with a next-gen antivirus that protects the privacy of millions of users worldwide. With one of the top AV engines in the industry, the client is able to detect the most sophisticated cyber threats in real-time.
The client's teams mission is to explore cyber threats, leverage threat intelligence from always-on active sensors, and analyze, organize, and add context to an evolving landscape of cyber-attacks and threats.
- Innovate and create new security abilities.
- Develop our security services
- Develop our SDK product for internal and external use
- Experience in the security industry
- Windows OS internals expert.
- At least 3 years hands-on development experience in creating multithreaded C/C++, C# .
- Experience with Kernel drivers development and research
- Experience with CLR/CLI, ATL, COM, ActiveX, MIDL
- Experience with WinAPI, WTL(or MFC), .NET Framework
- Experience with Cryptography
- Knowledge of real-time programming, memory management, I/O performance optimization, threads
- Good knowledge of Internet application architectures and protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of OO design patterns.
- Strong communication skills
WILL BE A PLUS
- Reverse engineering (IDA Pro or OllyDbg)
- Experience with YARA and writing YARA extensions
- WDK, Native API
- Penetration testing
- Windows administration
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.