Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Welcome to the platform that helps organizations provide presents and reward their workers and customers through customized and automated gift campaigns for any employee recognition needs (anniversaries, new hires, spot rewards, corporate events, etc). Almost 1000 organizations like Amazon, Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte made their employees happy due to our gifting platform.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We work on algorithms that automate the selection and sending of personal gifts and messages at scale and notify recipients through a personalized digital unboxing experience.
You will love working with us if you enjoy making others feel special and happy. Your job will help prepare a festivity for others. Isn’t it an additional reason to be content? Especially when you create amazing things with amazing teammates who are open to your ideas and always ready to share their experiences.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation with full benefits package.
- Complete hardware setup for working from home.
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
- 5+ years working as a web developer, broad knowledge of modern web frameworks, tools, and architecture.
- The ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams with strong problem-solving skills and great communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in Node.js, preferably TypeScript.
- Familiarity with Serverless technologies is a plus.
- Familiarity with NestJS is a plus.
- Build fast solutions in the Node.js and microservices environment that enables development teams to be more efficient.
- Work closely with DevOps, and development teams to promptly address developers' issues and develop permanent, scalable solutions.
- Build flexible and user-friendly solutions that enable different teams with different business challenges to build high-quality software more efficiently.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and analysts to understand user requirements and develop a product that fulfills those needs.
- Take full ownership of engineering projects, including design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance.
- Build high-quality software used by thousands of customers.
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested code.
- Continuously enhance our development environment by delivering improvements to internal tooling and processes.