We are looking for a smart, creative, and passionate professional with well-developed soft skills, eager to lead a strong DevOps team and make it even stronger. You will work closely with software developers and will be able to influence software and system architecture decisions, drive innovation and professional excellence. You will be responsible not just for pushing forward innovative projects and solving complex operational challenges but also for unlocking your team's full potential through mentoring, inspiration, constructive feedback, and leading by example.
The client provides platforms and tools for application developers including analytics, user monetization, conversion, acquisition, and optimization for all devices.
These platforms serve 350M daily active users across the globe and continue to experience rapid growth.
- Optimize infrastructure;
- Enhance our highly accessible platform with a seamless service migration to Nomad or Kubernetes;
- Perform Infrastructure & Application performance analysis;
- Improve the automated infrastructure provisioning;
- Extend our monitoring and alerting with a focus on business processes;
- Constantly improve the platform security.REQUIREMENTS
- Solid understanding of Linux and networking;
- Extensive DevOps/System administration experience, including practical knowledge of building and maintaining scalable/high-performance systems, problem-solving, and troubleshooting;
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language (BASH, Python, Ruby, or similar);
- Experience in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud: Amazon or Google preferred;
- Experience with at least one of the following infrastructure automation tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Terraform;
- Experience in monitoring and metrics collection/processing: Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, Influx stack and etc;
- A passion for collaborating and tearing down communication silos.WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.