We are looking for an Accountant to join our team, who will have a chance to take full responsibility and grow professionally.
We are a global digital transformation tech company with over a decade of history. Let numbers speak for ourselves: 13 locations on a world map, 60+ projects, and 100+ clients served. You will be able to work with us in Fintech, Healthtech, Supply Chain, Logistics, High Tech, Trading and Banking, Warehouse Management and Automation, Blockchain, Data, and AI from our offices worldwide or remotely. Based on our policies, we work as solid vendors representing only the final result. Individually, we may be engineers, testers, designers, product managers, and more. But together, we're one team. Due to our flat structure, you can bring your ideas and approaches to life and figure out all your objectives within the team or even become a part of the core team because, for us, people are always above all.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in accounting, economics, finance, or another related field;
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, finance, economics;
- Working knowledge of Excel, Symphony software;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Detail-oriented, hard-working, proactive, and goal-oriented person;
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Calculate and report payroll, sick leave, vacation leave and related taxes Register employees and civil contractors in ZUS for health and social insurance;
- Communicate with governmental and tax bodies on payroll related taxes, social, health contributions issues;
- Record accounting entries based on the source documents to accounting system;
- Prepare the trial balance and balances of general ledger books;
- Prepare payments in the online banking;
- Perform cash related records in the accounting system;
- Issue invoices;
- Responsible for fixed assets related records;
- Prepare monthly tax declarations and calculations of monthly advances of corporate income tax, prepare and file annual tax return for 1 legal entity;
- Keep records of VAT, prepare, and send VAT returns and JPK VAT files to tax office for 1 legal entity;
- Perform regular and ad-hoc management reports;
- Calculate compensation to private entrepreneurs;
- Register private entrepreneurs, provide accounting, and tax support to private entrepreneurs, calculate tax obligation, prepare, and file mandatory tax returns.