This is a mobile game that brings the Sport of Poker to everyone. Poker can be a sport, similar to Chess, where people compete with others by playing a set of predefined cards and then comparing their decisions and outcomes. These conditions enable analytics and ranking of each decision. Based on these decisions, even a winning player can score lower, than his opponent who won the same hand at a different table in a different city or continent. This differentiates the Product you might be working on from the regular poker apps.
- Quality Assurance and testing of the product ready for soft-launch;
- Testing documentation updates and organization;
- Collaboration with the team of programmers, artists, product owners and game designers;
- Providing Release reports based on the deliverables.
- 2-3 Years of Manual Testing Experience;
- Experience in working on Mobile Gaming projects;
- Proven history of working on released/live products is a plus;
- Member of a Scrum team of programmers, game designers, artists;
- Experience in working with remote teams is a must;
- English: Intermediate+;
- Interest in card games and understanding of poker rules will be a huge plus
- Test Plan preparation;
- Test case definition;
- Test Rail;
- Unity 3D experience is a plus.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.