ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is is a hypergrowth start-up in the cloud data management space, providing a secure file services platform to enterprise IT.
- Enrich current automatic platform and improve automatic testing environments;
- Develop the test environments and set up regression and integration tests, as well as verification and acceptance tests, as required in the projects;
- Carry out research assignments and consult on decisions regarding new testing tools and frameworks;
- Work closely with software QA and software development engineers.
- 5+ years’ experience as QA automation infrastructure engineer (Java-based automation frameworks) – must;
- Experience with writing E2E automation tests, preferably using Rest-API - must;
- Experience with testing complex software systems – must;
- Experience with CI/CD processes (Jenkins / Maven);
- Experience with source control systems, preferably Git;
- Deep understanding of software testing methodologies, SDLC and integration tests;
- Knowledge in cloud-based testing (AWS/Azure/GCP) – advantage;
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes - advantage;
- Self- motivated, detail-oriented and organized;
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting and technical skills;
- Good communication skills in English.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.