ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is is a hypergrowth start-up in the cloud data management space, providing a secure file services platform to enterprise IT.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues
Sc in Computer Science - must
At least 5 years of proven experience as hands-on Java developer, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems and a solid understanding of OOP - must
Solid understanding of Linux - must
Experience with storage (SMB, NFS, NAS) - advantage
Proficient in networking, preferable a CCNA certificate in hand
Proficient with cloud infrastructures (preferable AWS and Azure)
Experience with virtualization frameworks
Experience with multi-threaded application, knowledge of concurrency patterns
Experience with SQL and running databases queries for debugging
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.