About the client
We’re looking for a Advanced Node.JS Engineer who will become an influential role in our R&D product. We’re developing a worldwide and fast-scaling photography application. Join our enthusiastic and inspired team. Let’s make creative together!
- Be a key role of the Ukrainian team and explore new practices to add value to the product and process and present to the team;
- Collaborate closely with other team members to solve problems, establish processes and deliver a high-quality application;
- Participate in development microservice architecture;
- Creation of new features.
- At least 6 years of “hands-on” backend experience in software development.
- Strong knowledge of Node.JS and server-side frameworks (Preferable NestJS);
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds;
- Strong understanding of microservices;
- Understanding of scalable AWS application hosting (EC2, ECS, S3, SQS);
- Understanding of database schemas (Scylla/Casandra, MySQL, Redis, Elastic search);
- Strong proficiency with Rest API design & implementation experience;
- A good understanding of Scale and Performance consideration;
- Proficient understanding of build management and tools such as NPM and Jenkins;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- High-level of English for daily communication with customers and international team members.
Will be a Plus
- B.Sc in Computer Science / Software engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to define project milestones and deliver on-time
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.