We are looking for a detail-oriented and strategically minded Global Procurement and Logistics Manager to join our team and support us in developing and implementing the global logistics strategies and procurement processes and policies.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- Public speaking club to boost your presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!
- Proven experience as Purchasing Manager of IT equipment managing supply chain operations.
- Strong planning, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Global Logistics management:
- Develop and implement the global logistics strategy for the delivery of company assets, such as laptops, mobile devices, and other hardware, and branded goods, such as occasional gifts, to teammates worldwide;
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for logistics operations, including compliance with all customs, import/export, and regulatory requirements for international shipments;
- Provide tenders periodically on quality/price matters;
- Develop the map of delivery destinations and sub-warehouses for keeping the stock;
- Negotiate contracts and establish partnerships with suppliers to ensure cost-effective and timely delivery of all assets and goods;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including cross-functional teams, vendors, and global partners;
- Establish reporting and performance metrics to monitor and measure logistics performance, including inventory levels, shipment status, and delivery times;
- Implement and maintain inventory management systems to ensure accurate tracking of all assets and goods;
- Provide leadership and guidance to the logistics team, including training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Procurement management:
- Establish Global procurement process, policies and standards.
- Creating purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Developing, leading, and executing purchasing strategies globally – Researching and evaluating vendors to compare pricing
- Identifying reliable suppliers, coordinating bid process, and awarding supply contract
- Managing purchasing activities and allocating tasks
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required specifications
- Maintaining purchase records, and related documentation
- Identifying opportunities for cost savings and improving purchasing and delivery systems