Our highly talented Animation Team is looking for a driven and motivated Senior Level Designer.
About the Client
Our client – start-up game studio, that wants to create modern games in the unexplored area of gaming. You can be a part of this international R&D studio. Join us!
- As part of the Design team, you will be responsible to regularly develop and deliver new level design to the players.
- You are a person who very clearly understands Match3 game mechanics, market and trends.
- You know what makes an interesting level and when a specific challenge appears in the game.
- With your experience, you understand that feedback and re-balancing happen often and you actively seek feedback to deliver the best possible design in the end.
- Expert knowledge of match3 games
- 4+ years of Level Design experience
- Ability to iterate quickly
- Excellent communication skills (Ability to communicate design ideas clearly in written or verbal form)
- Good knowledge of Unity3D Editor
- Unity3D Dev/design experience is a plus
- Proven experience of working/launching a match3 title
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.