Are you passionate about bridging the gap between development and operations? Join us as a DevOps Engineer and help us streamline our software development and deployment processes. We expect you to have experience developing highly-distributed systems and that you have worked with protocols, network, and storage concepts. You will work in a dynamic work environment and get endless opportunities for growth and development. Sounds interesting? If so, we’d be delighted to receive your resume!
We are a global digital transformation tech company with over a decade of history. Let numbers speak for ourselves: 13 locations on a world map, 60+ projects, and 100+ clients served. You will be able to work with us in Fintech, Healthtech, Supply Chain, Logistics, High Tech, Trading and Banking, Warehouse Management and Automation, Blockchain, Data, and AI from our offices worldwide or remotely. Based on our policies, we work as solid vendors representing only the final result. Individually, we may be engineers, testers, designers, product managers, and more. But together, we're one team. Due to our flat structure, you can bring your ideas and approaches to life and figure out all your objectives within the team or even become a part of the core team because, for us, people are always above all.
Our value to you:
- 4-5 years with Python/Go
- 2-3 years as a DevOps
- Experience with Terraform and k8s
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Design and build infrastructure both on-premises and in the cloud to run our regression tests and in-house services;
- Deploy and manage orchestration systems to schedule maintenance jobs, ensure our services are available, and auto-scale when testing demands grow;
- Implement monitoring and alerting systems around the various DevOps operations;
- Build a CI system to allow teams to run their pipelines on our storage product and on various other projects;
- Proactively work with a variety of infrastructure providers, from cloud providers like AWS to virtual machines and physical servers;
- Review the security state of our infrastructure and act to improve it.