is looking for a highly-talented team leader to lead one of the most exciting teams in cybersecurity.
As the team leader, you will be responsible for building amazing products that will be globally distributed.
You will work in a dynamic, collaborative company culture with cutting-edge technologies, leading a team of talented and skilled, front-end developers.
About the client
Our client is a leading cybersecurity company with a next-gen antivirus that protects the privacy of millions of users worldwide. With one of the top AV engines in the industry, Our client is able to detect the most sophisticated cyber threats in real-time.
- In charge of the team code quality and standards.
- In charge of maintaining and improving existing codebase.
- Integration with third-party services and libraries.
- Prioritization and estimation of the team tasks and responsibilities.
- Participation in a decision-making process.
- Proven work experience as a senior frontend developer or as front end team leader.
- Solid knowledge in one of React, Angular, Vue.js, Next.js.
- An ability to learn new languages and technologies
- An ability to communicate the team work and communicate the work to the team.
- High communication skills and fluent English.
Will be a plus
- Experience in Programming (one or more: JS, Python, C#);
- Experience with SQL, VM, Jenkins.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.