Are you a skilled React Developer looking for a new challenge? Our team is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer React who is passionate about developing scalable, high-performance web applications. As a member of our team, you will work on exciting projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams to build cutting-edge solutions that enhance user experience. If you are enthusiastic about tackling complex problems and delivering elegant solutions, we want to hear from you. Join us in creating impactful applications that make a difference in people's lives. Apply now and take the first step in your exciting career journey!
About the client :
The online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies.
What makes the project stand out :
About Innovecs :
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 12 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
Our value to you:
- At least 4 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
- Strong knowledge of Typescript
- Deep understanding of client-server communication
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of React, React hooks and Redux
- Experience with Angular 1 would be a plus
- Participate in the development of the front-end part
- Develop new UI features
- Rewrite legacy code from Angular to React
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Code review