"‘Impact-maker’ is your middle name? Great, because we have something for you.
We’re Innovecs, a global tech company specializing in digital transformation. Now, we’re looking for born innovators who will join our internal team – the beating heart of our organization.
Every day, we take care of things that simply make us special. The culture, operations, benefits, systems, policies, and most importantly – the company’s future. And we need YOU to help us grow. Are you ready for this challenge?"
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with a presence across Europe, the US, and Asia. For over 12 years, we have been helping businesses develop, transform, and implement innovative products and solutions in Supply Chain & Logistics, Gaming, FinTech, and SaaS markets. Our recent honors include being on the Global Outsourcing 100 list produced by IAOP®, The Inc. 5000 ranking, and The Top 50 Inspiring Workplaces List.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Have extensive Supply Chain Execution, WMS and TMS at a minimum, experience. Ideally having worked for multiple vendors in the SCE space within the USA.
- Ideal candidates must have a demonstrable track-record of complex B2B software solutions sales.
- Understanding of the services requirements and business needs of the Supply Chain & Logistics vertical industry.
- Sales executives must have a deep understanding of the software they sell, including its technical aspects, features, limitations, and how it compares to competitors.
- Experience on Top or Middle-level managerial position in top tier organizations within the industry sector.
- High quality list of potential clients is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment.
- Ability to push for results.
- Identifying and researching potential clients who could benefit from the software solution. This involves using a variety of methods, including market research, networking, and referrals, to create a list of potential clients.
- Evaluating the prospect's budget, decision-making authority, and software fit to the prospect's needs to understand their pain points, challenges, and business objectives.
- Handle negotiations with prospects regarding prices, terms, and contractual agreements. Working to find a mutually beneficial agreement that meets both the client's requirements and the company's goals.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with prospects. Sales executives strive to establish trust and authority by demonstrating responsiveness, reliability, and knowledge of the software and industry.
- Work closely with pre-sales advisors, technical teams, marketing, and other departments to ensure a smooth sales process.
- Keeping track of opportunities in various stages of the sales cycle. Sales executives manage their sales pipelines, update customer relationship management (CRM) systems, and prioritize activities based on the likelihood of closing deals.
- Finalizing agreements, obtaining necessary approvals and guiding the prospect throughout the purchasing process.
- Staying up to date with industry trends, competitive offerings and market dynamics.
- Engaging with prospect to ensure their satisfaction, address any post-sale concerns, and identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling.
- Track and report your sales activity, performance and results.
- Collect client's feedback on their experience with the software and sales process. This feedback can inform improvements in both the product and the sales approach.