Senior Python Developer
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Python Developer.
- First and foremost, excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Python
- At least 4 years of experience in software development
- Proven experience working with Linux system environments
- Developing and maintaining in-house Python libraries/frameworks that enable development and validation of the system
- Developing and maintaining in-house Python-based CI/CD that integrates Slack, Jira, Github, internal tools and services, and wraps whole company development and validation processes
- Working closely with Engineering teams to define R&D workflows
- Working as part of the ProdOps group, which consists of DevOps, Infra, and Services teams
- Joining growing Infra team, which stands at a critical point of all R&D processes
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is a fast-growing startup developing the world’s fastest and most scalable data platform. Our client lives anywhere the data does, whether on-premises, in the public cloud, or a hybrid environment, and were built from the ground up to meet the diverse needs of modern data workloads.You will be part of a team there are constantly putting our technology and ourselves to the test to solve today’s biggest data storage challenges while enabling heightened productivity.
WHAT MAKES THE PROJECT STAND OUT:
The platform is trusted to enable Fortune 500 companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible, achieve breakthrough innovations, and solve previously unsolvable problems.
WHAT WILL YOU GET:
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!
• Upper-Intermediate English is a must;
• First and foremost, excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Python;
• At least 4 years of experience in software development;
• Proven experience working with Linux system environments.
Will be plus:
• GOlang experience or desire to learn;
• DevOps experience.
• Developing and maintaining in-house Python libraries/frameworks that enable development and validation of the system;
• Developing and maintaining in-house Python-based CI/CD that integrates Slack, Jira, GitHub, internal tools and services, and wraps whole company development and validation processes;
• Working closely with Engineering teams to define R&D workflows;
• Working as part of the ProdOps group, which consists of DevOps, Infra, and Services teams;
• Joining growing Infra team, which stands at a critical point of all R&D processes.