Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with a presence across Europe, the US, and Asia. For over 12 years, we have been helping businesses develop, transform, and implement innovative products and solutions in Supply Chain & Logistics, Gaming, FinTech, and SaaS markets. Our recent honors include being on the Global Outsourcing 100 list produced by IAOP®, The Inc. 5000 ranking, and The Top 50 Inspiring Workplaces List.
About the client
- 5+ years manual testing large-scale web applications;
- Thorough knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and best practices;
- Hands on experience testing REST APIs with tools such as Postman or PAW;
- Experience executing automated tests;
- Familiarity with relational databases, such as Postgres or MySQL;
- Familiarity with JIRA.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum processes;
- Experience working with off-shore QA Teams;
- Experience collaborating with teams remotely.
- Responsible for the testing efforts of a feature area, and reporting status to stakeholders;
- Collaborate with developers, UX, and Product Owners;
- Build and execute comprehensive test plans from functional requirements;
- Create new test cases, and identify which should be automated;
- Collaborate with our QA Automation Engineers to automate regression tests;
- Execute automated regression suite, and assist in analyzing results;
- Manual testing of front-end, API, and back-end layers;
- Write accurate, concise bug reports;
- Proactively communicate risks;
- Participate in code deployments;
- Work with local and offshore teams;
- Contribute to the overall strategy and evolution of QA in the project.