You know how to draw and and dream to realize yourself in Gaming? Innovecs Games is looking for a 2D Animator who is ready to work in a team of cool and creative artists on various exciting game projects.
You will gain new knowledge and expertise by completing various tasks, demonstrating your creativity, skills and talent.
At Innovecs Games, we build, create, and deliver robust mobile and iGaming games for clients around the world, helping them do what they do best: engage audiences and support communities. We have a diverse group of 200 talented individuals with expansive knowledge and skill sets; we celebrate their unique talents and encourage personal growth and development.
Our company strives for transparency and open communication, both within our team and with our 100+ happy clients. We respect our teammates and cheer for each other’s success. Innovecs Games is a part of Innovecs, a global digital transformation company with business hubs across the US, UK, Australia, and Israel, and R&D centers in Poland, Hungary, Colombia, Georgia, and Ukraine. We have more than 9 years of hands-on experience shipping award-winning products worldwide.
Our Value to You:
- Competitive compensation with a generous bonus program;
- Flexible hours and remote-first mode: we value flexible working hours over set hours, results over number of hours, and transparent communication over need-to-know access.
- Hardware/Software-whatever you need to be your best;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Vacation, sick leaves, holidays, paid maternity/paternity leave;
- Access to our learning & development center: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- Virtual social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate the Innovecs Games lifestyle.
- At least 1.5 years of experience with After Effects
- At least 1.5 years of experience with Spine 2D
- At least 2 years of experience with Slot games animation
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with character animation, environments and transitions
- A sharp eye for detail, composition, color, and lighting
- Clear understanding of animation best practices (including optimization, layering, project structure/hierarchy)
- Proactive and collaborative work ethic
- Creative, devoted and passionate individual who could multitask and prioritise
- English - good communication skills
- Responsible for creating unique and diverse animations and VFX with complex graphics for Mobile 2D Games.
- Work closely with Art Director and Tech Artists.
- Create animations from concept to completion.