"‘Impact-maker’ is your middle name? Great, because we have something for you.
We’re Innovecs, a global tech company specializing in digital transformation. Now, we’re looking for born innovators who will join our internal team – the beating heart of our organization.
Every day, we take care of things that simply make us special. The culture, operations, benefits, systems, policies, and most importantly – the company’s future. And we need YOU to help us grow. Are you ready for this challenge?"
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with a presence across Europe, the US, and Asia. For over 12 years, we have been helping businesses develop, transform, and implement innovative products and solutions in Supply Chain & Logistics, Gaming, FinTech, and SaaS markets. Our recent honors include being on the Global Outsourcing 100 list produced by IAOP®, The Inc. 5000 ranking, and The Top 50 Inspiring Workplaces List.
- Experience in start to finish delivery of WMS integration and implementation projects.
- Strong industry awareness: Supply Chain overall and execution in particular (WMS, TMS).
- Solid understanding of Agile practices and their applicability to the project.
- Experience in waterfall project management and risk management.
- PMI PMP and/or ACP certification, Kanban and Scrum awareness.
- Ability and willingness to travel to collaborate with clients onsite.
- Defining project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to gather and document project requirements.
- Managing a project team effectiveness.
- Identifying potential risks and creating a risk management plan.
- Establishing and facilitating effective communication among team members, stakeholders, and clients.
- Tracking project progress against the plan.
- Establishing quality standards and ensuring that they are met.
- Managing change requests and assessing their impact on the project.
- Evaluating the feasibility, risks, and benefits of changes.
- Maintaining project documentation, including project plans, requirements, and specifications.
- Identifying and engaging with project stakeholders, including clients, end-users, SMEs, and management.