Ardent about developing scalable and maintainable back-end systems using modern technologies? If you are experienced in Spring Framework and Hibernate/JPA for back-end systems, join us. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and solve complex problems using your expertise in Java development. Feel we’re a perfect match for each other? Don’t hold back and apply!
We are a global digital transformation tech company with over a decade of history. Let numbers speak for ourselves: 13 locations on a world map, 60+ projects, and 100+ clients served. You will be able to work with us in Fintech, Healthtech, Supply Chain, Logistics, High Tech, Trading and Banking, Warehouse Management and Automation, Blockchain, Data, and AI from our offices worldwide or remotely. Based on our policies, we work as solid vendors representing only the final result. Individually, we may be engineers, testers, designers, product managers, and more. But together, we're one team. Due to our flat structure, you can bring your ideas and approaches to life and figure out all your objectives within the team or even become a part of the core team because, for us, people are always above all.
Our value to you:
- Kotlin, Java 8+, Spring (Core, MVC, Boot, Security, Data), Relational DB + ORM/JPA (Hibernate), Gradle/Maven, Git;
- Have 6+ years of experience with deep technical knowledge and implemented key aspects of an end-to-end solution Have solved non-functional aspects of like scalability, security, and reliability with cutting edge if not bleeding edge technology;
- Are good about creating unit tests, performing code reviews, optimizing performance, and ensuring standards for maintainability;
- Comfortable using Agile practices (SCRUM, Jira, Code Reviews, User Stories and Planning);
- Are comfortable working independently and collaborating with seasoned system engineering professionals, as well as working directly with clients and business partners.
- Develop and lead features from design to production;
- Develop new features;
- Constantly improve architecture and collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience;
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends;
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership;
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.