We are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Golang Developer.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with a presence across Europe, the US, and Asia. For over 12 years, we have been helping businesses develop, transform, and implement innovative products and solutions in Supply Chain & Logistics, Gaming, FinTech, and SaaS markets. Our recent honors include being on the Global Outsourcing 100 list produced by IAOP®, The Inc. 5000 ranking, and The Top 50 Inspiring Workplaces List.
Based on our policies, we work as solid vendors representing only the final result. Individually, we may be engineers, testers, designers, product managers, and more. But together, we're one team. Due to our flat structure, you can bring your ideas and approaches to life and figure out all your objectives within the team or even become a part of the core team because, for us, people are always above all.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is a fast-growing startup developing the world’s fastest and most scalable data platform. Our client lives anywhere the data does, whether on-premises, in the public cloud, or a hybrid environment, and were built from the ground up to meet the diverse needs of modern data workloads.You will be part of a team there are constantly putting our technology and ourselves to the test to solve today’s biggest data storage challenges while enabling heightened productivity.
WHAT MAKES THE PROJECT STAND OUT:
The platform is trusted to enable Fortune 500 companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible, achieve breakthrough innovations, and solve previously unsolvable problems.
WHAT WILL YOU GET:
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!
- First and foremost, excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Golang
- At least 3+ years of experience in software development
- Proven experience working with Linux system environments
- Python is an advantage
- DevOps is a huge advantage
- Upper-Intermediate English is a must
- Design and develop components and services for Cloud Data Platform solution
- Writing performant, maintainable code, code review, refactoring
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business