Our client is a successful start-up company whose high-performance distributed file system is available on-premise, cloud-deployed, or hybrid; therefore, it revolutionizes the storage world and is the world’s fastest scalable file system today. It opens the door to elastic compute resources, expanding and decreasing computer processing, memory, and storage resources, to meet changing demands on a massive scale.
The team focuses on the development of utilities and frameworks for customers and internal use, you will be responsible for testing multiple projects developed by the team.
These include web services, CLI utilities, integrations of project with third-party platforms, like AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Openshift, Rancher.
You will be creating workflows/pipelines/tests that will integrate multiple utilities from the above list of Cloud/Kubernetes developer.
For yet developed web services, improving existing Pytest automation codebase.
- At least 5+ years experience with Python;
- 3+ years experience working with Linux, bash;
- Strong git knowledge;
Will be a plus
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure, Kubernetes;
- Knowledge in IT sphere, i.e configuring servers(pxe), communicating with
Dell/IB/Cisco switches over their protocols;
- Past DevOps experience;
- Past experience in SDK development;
- Implementing new python-based CLI features;
- Implementing new python-based DevOps-oriented features in internal
- Improving internal CI/CD flow
- Implementing release-management oriented features, like
- Release notes process (based on jira+slack+PRs)
- Automation for synchronising PRs and Jira, custom implementation
- Refactoring of existing code, in order to:
- Improve readability/reliability of code
- Split pieces of code into stand-alone services
- Tracking/investigating of tests executions failures that might be caused by bugs
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;