Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with offices in the USA, UK, Israel, Australia, and Ukraine. We won't bore you with all our awards, so here are just some of them: DOU Best IT Employer, TOP 100 Global Outsourcing, and one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA by Inc. Magazine. As a community-centered company, we innovate your career and inspire your lifestyle. Top hardware, modern tech stack, remote-friendly working culture and much more is here for you. Do you like having fun just as much as we do? Then c-ya in our community! Here's what we got: football, investment, ice hockey, jogging, yoga, tennis, mindfulness, extreme club, and more new personal growth zones for you!
This company is changing how the world is designed and made. Their technology spans architecture, engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, empowering innovators everywhere to solve challenges big and small. From greener buildings to smarter products to more mesmerizing blockbusters.
Over 100 million people use software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Their software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.
The company is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and have more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
- At least 4+ years experience in software development in Node.js;
- Vast experience with Nest.js;
- Profound experience with databases: Postgress, Mongo, MYSQL;
- ES6/ES7 specifications;
- Experience with Redis;
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds;
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and Web-Socket;
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance;
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform;
- Unit testing.
As a big plus
- Hands-on with AWS services;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience as a full-stack engineer (Node.js+React.js).
- Development of new features;
- Collaboration with other team members and stakeholders;
- Testing modules and integration;
- Implementation of the server part of the application;
- Writing quality code and maintaining existing code.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.