We are looking for a Senior Unity 3D Developer to join our game project
- Proficiency (3+years) in C# scripting;
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles;
- Cross-platform development experience;
- Understanding of Network transport: REST, TCP/UDP;
- Experience in Adaptive UI (with Canvas), Animator, Particle system, Physics 2d/3d, Optimizations (Profiler, Atlas, material, batches), Asset Bundle, Unity Editor Extensions, Unity Package Manager);
- Ability to integrate 3rd party libraries, SDKs and plug-ins to support mobile;
- Experience with Unity Third-party (Zenject, UniRX, Behaviour Tree, DOTween);
- Experience working in highly collaborative team consisting of Developers, QA Engineers, UI/UX Designer and Product Owner;
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Capable of working in a team environment as well as working independently;
- Able to diagnose problems and make quick, accurate decisions;
- Ability to work within a team is crucial, as well as a willingness to learn from others and share knowledge.
Will be a plus
- .NET Core, NoSQL /SQL DB experience;
- Experience in ElasticSearch, MongoDB.
- Develop gameplay, monetization, customization features and complex user interface within Development team in close collaboration with a Game Designer and Art team;
- Improve and refactor existing code;
- Cover Client/Server/Web-services tasks depended on the team needs and requirements;
- Develop and support the project tools and architecture.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
About the Client
The project is a mind-game with the focus on multiplayer, analytics available for users, various game modes.
The Product is in soft-launch phase and our development team is ready to ramp up new features development based on the proven architecture and code standards.
What will you get
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.